END USER SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
The software (hereinafter referred to as the "Software") you are about to download, including its documentation, is protected under the Czech intellectual property Code. Ownership of this Software is and shall remain vested in Vladimir Turek, a Czech business registered under number 15783472 in Tabor.
By downloading or installing the Software, you acknowledge your understanding and acceptance of this End User Software License Agreement ("EULA"), and your authority to do so on behalf of your company (if applicable). The Software is licensed, not sold, only in accordance with this EULA. Vladimir Turek is only willing to grant to you the right to use the Software under this EULA.
Any use or reproduction of the Software, even partially, outside of this EULA expressed below, is strictly prohibited, would infringe Vladimir Turek intellectual property rights and could result in civil and criminal prosecutions.
No right, title or interest in the Software is transferred to you by this EULA, except for the non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the Software under the conditions and limits defined below:
- You are authorized to use the Software and to make as many copies of the Software as you wish, for your personal use or for the internal use of your company.
- You cannot provide the Software alone to a third party, whether on a free or paying basis.
- Each license is valid for a certain number of domains – depending on the quantity purchased. Each domain includes all sub-domains (*.domain.tld). The license also will include localhost as a valid domain. When the multistore feature is enabled, all domains used in the multistore are considered as one domain for license purposes. You can only use the Software in domains operated by your company and it does not allow your clients (third parties) to use a copy of the Software for their websites (different companies require their own software license).
- You are authorized to use the source code of the Software, which is provided with the Software, for compilation and information purposes only. You must not modify, adapt, reverse engineer, decrypt, decompile or create derivative works of this source code. You are also prohibited from reproducing it or providing it to a third party, whether on a free or paying basis.
Ownership of the demonstration programs provided with the Software is and shall remain vested in Vladimir Turek. These programs are protected in the same way as the Software. Their source code is provided for illustration purposes. You can use it in order to assist with the development of related software but you may not modify, reproduce or redistribute, even on a free basis, this source code.
- Apart from the cases defined above, any distribution or transfer, whether on a free or paying basis, and any commercial exploitation of the Software, in whole or in part, or of any application containing the Software, in whole or in part, are strictly prohibited. You may not copy Software or make it available on a public or external distributed network.
- You are entitled to withdraw from the Agreement and return the Software within 14 days of purchase unless the Software has been downloaded from the server where it was purchased during this period.
- This EULA entitles you to obtain all minor updates of the Software relating to the major release for which you acquired this license. The license does not enable you to use subsequent major releases of the Software but entitles you to obtain a new license for such major releases at a preferential price or for free.
DISCLAIMER - LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranty of compatibility with any hardware, software or operating system. Vladimir Turek does not warrant the Software will meet your requirements or that its operation will be uninterrupted, error-free or virus-free. IN NO EVENT WILL VLADIMIR TUREK BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE.
This EULA shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Czech Republic. It is written in English and other languages: in the event of divergence between the two versions, the English document will prevail. Any dispute relating to the Software shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Czech Republic.